Career coaching can help you effectively address both of these questions
to reach optimal career success and satisfaction.
If you are wondering about your career choice, career
counseling can help you clarify who you are and learn what's out
there. If you want to make sure your resume doesn't get lost in
the black hole of no response, job search coaching can help you
present yourself in the best way and land interviews.
Career consulting can assist:
- Employed individuals seeking
greater career satisfaction or advancement
- Unemployed individuals who need
career transition or job search assistance
- Stay-at-home parents seeking
reentry into the workforce
- High school students applying
to college or training programs or seeking employment
- College students seeking guidance
on internships, careers or jobs
- Corporations providing outplacement services for laid-off employees
- Organizations wanting employees to have polished business etiquette
Karen Litzinger is a highly experienced career coach
with over twenty-five years of experience who can help you move
forward with confidence.
To subscribe to Karen's email newsletter send your
Mark your calendar for World Gratitude Day Pittsburgh, September 21, 2015, a program annually
co-sponsored by Litzinger Career Consulting. Click here
for more information.
Pet lovers click here
to learn about another service business created by Karen Litzinger.